Thank you MoparsRule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you MoparsRule

In her last Upwards basketball game, my 7 year old daughter won 2 lower lever Pacers tickets by hitting a free throw at halftime. Either my wife or I was going to take her to it. Then I saw in a Pacers thread that MoparsRule's posted his company couldn't always give away their season tickets, so I pm'd him to see if the tickets for tonights game against Seattle were still available and he came thru with two lower level tickets. With kids under two being free, all 6 of us were able to go.

We all had a great time, so thank you again MoparsRule, it was great meeting you and hope to see you and everyone else who can make it, at the season opener party.
    Brian's Wish
    Artemis Images
    TrackForum Store
    TrackForum store 2

Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Originally posted by IndyMichael
      In her last Upwards basketball game, my 7 year old daughter won 2 lower lever Pacers tickets by hitting a free throw at halftime. Either my wife or I was going to take her to it. Then I saw in a Pacers thread that MoparsRule's posted his company couldn't always give away their season tickets, so I pm'd him to see if the tickets for tonights game against Seattle were still available and he came thru with two lower level tickets. With kids under two being free, all 6 of us were able to go.

We all had a great time, so thank you again MoparsRule, it was great meeting you and hope to see you and everyone else who can make it, at the season opener party.

Good to hear you enjoyed the game with the entire family & glad that I could help you out with some tickets.

Looking forward to meeting up with you again at the season opener!

Comment

www.dulcetroad.com

My Band's website!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X