U2 3d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U2 3d

Saw this at the theatre last night. If this is playing in your town, and you like U2, or just like concerts - go check this 3D film out. It was awesome!!!!! Cool Visuals and good tunes. It was literally like being on stage with the band at times. Greatness!

Needless to say, I can only hope that another one of my favorite bands will film a show in 3D, or better yet, a complete IRL Race is filmed in 3D AND featured on the big screen.

and the "popcorn trick" still works while wearing 3D glasses.
    "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

Originally posted by TurkeySub
      Saw this at the theatre last night. If this is playing in your town, and you like U2, or just like concerts - go check this 3D film out. It was awesome!!!!! Cool Visuals and good tunes. It was literally like being on stage with the band at times. Greatness!
      I'll second that! I saw it when it opened here in Indianapolis a few weeks ago.

Needless to say, I can only hope that another one of my favorite bands will film a show in 3D, or better yet, a complete IRL Race is filmed in 3D AND featured on the big screen.
      That would be cool. Call it Superspeedway 2: Open Wheel Revolutions
      For the record, I never had a problem with CART in 1995. Its when they turned beligerant twards IMS and their fans for supporting the IRL that turned me off them.

Comment

I'd really like to see the U2 movie. I recently saw the NASCAR 3D movie (a few years late, I know) and couldn't stop thinking about how I wished there was an IndyCar version.

I've seen comments from several people who could be considered experts in 3D say that the U2 movie is extremely well done and even surpassed their expectations.
        Paul Woods
        IndyCar Buzz | 500 Miles to Go

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X