Identify Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify Music

Can anyone identify the music on this sweepstakes website. Never heard it before, but am sort of hooked on it.

https://www.birdseyefoods.com/inspir...#/sweepstakes/

-----

It sounds middle eastern or Mediterranean... maybe something like this?

....and why are you surfing frozen foods websites?

The FBI is curious.
    ...a puerile junior-high zit-laden bloviating bozo loser blogger using third-rate scatological pseudo-humor talking loud and saying nothing.

Comment

John Tesch f/Ravi Shankar?
      Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Zoomie

The FBI is curious.
        Because it's America, and he CAN?

Back to the original music... interesting. Sounds like African tribal rhythm, yet we hear it on a page with pictures of Paris...
        "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
        --Danny Noonan

Comment

Don't Bogart that hookah, my friend...
          And pass the peas if you please...
          "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
          ~~Groucho Marx
          I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Zoomie
            It sounds middle eastern or Mediterranean... maybe something like this?

The FBI is curious.

My hobby is entering sweepstakes. And for good reason. My two biggest wins, a cruise and a trip to the Daytona 500 a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NoviVespa
              My hobby is entering sweepstakes. And for good reason. My two biggest wins, a cruise and a trip to the Daytona 500 a few years ago.

I have not gotten into entering sweepstakes; hardly remember to buy lottery tickets, most of the time. However, I have known several folks who do enter a lot of sweepstakes. If you enter a great many of them, you are going to have some big wins now and then - according to the statistics I have read. So, keep entering.
              "There is no substitute for victory." - General Douglas MacArthur

"I love long walks; especially when taken by those who annoy me."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/impact

Comment

Here are two very good sites for sweepstakes. The first, Sweepstakes Advantage has 100 or more brand new sweepstakes every day.

http://www.sweepsadvantage.com/

---
                The second, CashNet has about 50 to 60 new sweepstakes every day.

http://www.cashnetsweeps.com/

--------------
                Now, I will admit that most are for prizes such as CDs and DVDs. But, there are a lot of sweeps for cars, vacations, HDTVs, cash, etc.

In both sites click on new sweepstakes, that brings up the sweepstakes that are new that day.

Comment

Wasn't that used as incidental music in one of the 1970's Bond films?
                  If you do what you've always done...

you'll get what you've always gotten.

Comment

Sorry, but Plec just doesnt do the Sitar. I abhor the sitar.
                    The difference between right and wrong are as clear as night and day, but the color of justice is green. bFoOt

https://www.facebook.com/rich.miko?r...2194600&type=3

Comment

I am the one that originally asked the question about the music. Well, I emailed Bird's Eye about that music on the site, it is not there now. I looked at the original page leading into the site, and it was middle Eastern recipes for Bird's Eye products.

They emailed me back with the info on that music. It is music composed by a man named Adam Skorupa, who lives in Poland. That could be both a Middle Eastern name, while at the same time be Polish. The music comes from an album called "Spirit of India and the Middle East." The cut is called "India's Charm."

The CD can be purchased, but it is royalty free, which turns out to cost $99.00.

He and three other people compose music for video games. He also works in a group called Aural Planet.

Here is a link to the CD page, you can sample the music, but, it has voice over so you cannot copy it.

http://www.shockwave-sound.com/product/59.html

-------

Comment

My hobby is entering sweepstakes.
                        Do you have to have a special trash pickup for your junk mail?
                        "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

Comment

"These are entries for McDonald's Sweepstakes. No purchase necessary. Enter as often as you want. So, I am. This box makes it one million, six hundred thousand. I should win thirty-two point six percent of the prizes, including the car."

Kind of takes the fun out of it, doesn't it?

"I suppose so. But they set up the rules, and lately, I have come to realize that I have certain materialistic needs."

"Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelP
                            Do you have to have a special trash pickup for your junk mail?

No, I do not get any more trash mail than the guy next door. And, if you are careful in entering, I do not get a lot of junk email after entering sweepstakes online. In the sweeps, most if not all, have boxes so you can elect not to get emails from the sweeps provider.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X