Sopranos / Audiophiles question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sopranos / Audiophiles question

The Sopranos episode titled "All Due Respect" featured a song by Van Morrison. It was played throughout the episode, including during the final scene. I have been trying to figure out the title, but can't find it on any of the soundtrack offerings.

It was also featured in the scene where Christopher is in the fast-food parking lot (right before he goes on the lam), and when Tony B is returning to the farm with the groceries (right before he gets shot).

It was a song I am not as familiar with as many of his others, but it was pretty catchy. There is an outside chance that it is not a song by Van, but it sure sounded like him!

Any Sopranos fans here, who are also audiophiles, that know the answer to this question?

P.S. This was the most-recent episode shown by A&E, on February 24th.
    One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Originally posted by BlueStang
    The Sopranos episode titled "All Due Respect" featured a song by Van Morrison. It was played throughout the episode, including during the final scene. I have been trying to figure out the title, but can't find it on any of the soundtrack offerings.

It was also featured in the scene where Christopher is in the fast-food parking lot (right before he goes on the lam), and when Tony B is returning to the farm with the groceries (right before he gets shot).

It was a song I am not as familiar with as many of his others, but it was pretty catchy. There is an outside chance that it is not a song by Van, but it sure sounded like him!

Any Sopranos fans here, who are also audiophiles, that know the answer to this question?

P.S. This was the most-recent episode shown by A&E, on February 24th.
    I don't watch Sopranos, but ... Glad Tidings?
    "The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face" - Jack Handey

Comment

You are correct, sir.
      "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
      ~~Groucho Marx
      I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Why didn't I think of that?!?

Thanks!
        One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X