Gift Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift Cards

You have some of those Christmas gift cards sitting in your wallet or purse? Better use them right away. You lose all value in the card if the company goes bankrupt. This story arose when a person had two Sharper Image gift cards for $50.00 each. Sharper Image filled for reorganizing and the cards are no long worth anything.

...makes sense. When I recieve them I try to use them right away otherwise I'll forget about them. Case in point; I recently found a $25 gift card to Chili's in a desk drawer, I have no idea how old it is but I'm guessing at least 2 years.
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

I have a $75 gift certificate to the Majestic Oyster Bar dated 1993.

Center Grove Trojans
      2008 5A Football State Champs
      2015 6A Football State Champs
      2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
      2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector
        I have a $75 gift certificate to the Majestic Oyster Bar dated 1993.

ooh too bad, I used to love that place!
        It really IS all good!

Comment

OT--Slightly. You know I enter sweepstakes. Well, for my brother, I won a $25.00 gasoline gift certificate, the paper kind. Well, all the gas stations within his driving range, would not accept that as payment. That would be Conoco-Phillips.

So, I got a list of those stations within a decent driving range. Why? I just won him another $50.00 certificate for gasoline. Same company, Conoco-Phillips. I plan to call them and try and find one who will accept the certificate. Then, I can always mail the certificate to a cousin who lives quite a way out of town from Chicago, where we are.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X