Andy beat Rafa!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy beat Rafa!!

Excuse my excitment but this was just too awesome, Andy looked amazing out there, completely outplayed Rafa. He hit a 150mph ace to close out the match I bet Rafa was feeling that one. Also there was a hilarious clip during the match where they showed Andy could play an entire point in the time it took Rafa to serve, they should show this to the ATP and prove that all the ball bouncing and wedgie picking is a waste of time. Hopefully this Andy shows up against Novak or Andreev tomorrow and at the rest of the tournaments this year.
    "Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Andy beat NOVAK!!! Now I love Nole too, but I am not about to abandon Andy for the new kid, I've stood by Andy through the best times and worst times. Its kind of funny that this is a week after he and Jimmy Connors parted ways. Andy's been bringing back his forehand, he once had the biggest forehand in the game and coaches over the year, today it looked like it never went away, plus he's got the better backhand as a weapon also. Andy could be very scary this year if he keeps this level of play. I can't wait for the Grass Court season

Tennis has been so good and interesting this year its not just a Roger-fest
    "Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Comment

Maybe this explains Roger's slight tumble so far in 2008 :

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/ten...ory?id=3282485

Comment

Yeah I saw this over at MTF and most everyone is either rolling their eyes at it (Rafa, Andy, Nole, and other player fans) and calling it an convient excuse to explain away his the early season suckitude. I'd imagine if Roger wanted to fake an illness to explain away his early season lows he wouldn't pick such a serious one. I hope he doesn't have any further complications from it, its something you can think you are over and then it'll just hit you again.

I had mono when I was 15 and wouldn't wish it on anyone, it took me almost a year to get completely over it, and I am quite an active person, I was playing soccer, running track, and cross country then, and it just sapped the life out of me.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X