X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops

I never get tired of watching it.

Fox...TruTV...G4 (whatever that is)

Add to that Tivo & I've always got Cops to watch.

Any other bad boys out there?

Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

not only yes, but HELL YES!!!!

Ive seen it enough to know, if you see drunk white guys with no shirt on to get out ASAP... the police are on their way
    Live like Dave

Comment

I always try to coach.

"Shoot him! Shoot him! There won't be a chase if you just shoot him!"

Good thing I'm not a cop...
      "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Originally posted by Racewriter
        I always try to coach.

"Shoot him! Shoot him! There won't be a chase if you just shoot him!"

Good thing I'm not a cop...
        You and I would be on the ACLUs 10 most wanted list if we got teamed up in a police crusier
        Live like Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Racewriter
          ..."Shoot him! Shoot him! There won't be a chase if you just shoot him!"...
          That reminds me of something that happened back in 1967. There was some "minor social unrest" (looting, arson, etc.)going on in Toledo, so I was helping out at the neighborhood firehouse. I was shooting the bull with a Cop friend of mine and he tells me he has to report to the target range the next afternoon to "requalify". I asked him what happened, and he says "I was chasing this guy down an alley and hollered for him to 'Stop'. When he kept running I fired a warning shot over his head - hit him right between the shoulder blades. So now I have to be requalified".

roach

Comment

Originally posted by jcroche
            When he kept running I fired a warning shot over his head - hit him right between the shoulder blades. So now I have to be requalified".

roach
            sounds like he was more than qualified LOL
            wouldnt have happened if the *-hole stopped
            Live like Dave

Comment

Originally posted by KevMcNJ
              You and I would be on the ACLUs 10 most wanted list if we got teamed up in a police crusier
              I have a feeling our biggest problem would be keeping the barrels cool...
              "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

speaking of cops and police cruisers ... i liked the pace car at today's nascar race.
                http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 9rows
                  speaking of cops and police cruisers ... i liked the pace car at today's nascar race.
                  How about this one - your Tax dollars at work - on the Bonneville Salt Flats. (At least they took the light bar off the roof before the run - yes it had one on it when they pulled up in line )

roach
                  Last edited by roach; 01-22-2014, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Watch it every chance I get.

The ultimate oxymoron:

"A bad episode of Cops."
                    "I doubt NASCAR really cares one way or the other what Richard Petty does at this point in his life..." -hdolan. Very sad but very true.

Comment

Originally posted by jcroche
                      That reminds me of something that happened back in 1967. There was some "minor social unrest" (looting, arson, etc.)going on in Toledo, so I was helping out at the neighborhood firehouse. I was shooting the bull with a Cop friend of mine and he tells me he has to report to the target range the next afternoon to "requalify". I asked him what happened, and he says "I was chasing this guy down an alley and hollered for him to 'Stop'. When he kept running I fired a warning shot over his head - hit him right between the shoulder blades. So now I have to be requalified".

roach
                      lollerfest

...a puerile junior-high zit-laden bloviating bozo loser blogger using third-rate scatological pseudo-humor talking loud and saying nothing.

Comment

I will never pass up an episode of Cops.

My wife and I got married while we were still in college. Our cheap Saturday night entertainment was splitting a pizza with the couple across the hall and watching Cops. Good Times.
                        "You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

Comment

I'm not the smallest guy but I did prove to my friends that I am quite athletic when I ran about a 4.4 second 40 yard dash, rolled through a drainage tunnel full of broken glass, found my feet and was in my car driving away before the sirens I heard coming showed up.

Apparently our fireworks display could be seen for about two miles in any direction that night.

One thing we have noticed is between 3 and 5 am in most small towns here that there is no police presence because most of them go home and wait with their radios for dispatch to call them out if anything happens, but apparently not true on long weekends.
                          "I kill for the code to disarm this mess..."

Comment

Watched the 700th episode last Saturday night...

My wife loves the show too... -cap
                            Chicago Blackhawks done didn't do it again!

Comment

Detonator got me into it back when it used to come on before TV Nation and X-Files, now it's Saturday routine. And reruns on "tru" and G4 as well, yes. And all those "Most Shocking" and "World's Wildest" thingees too. Love it when they turn the "puppies" loose, or break out the taser.

Oh, it's a bit sick sometimes, but life can be that way.

Anybody remember the X-Files/Cops crossover episode where Mulder and Scully were featured, chasing an apparent werewolf? Great stuff!
                              You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X