SPEED and the IRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPEED and the IRL

I think it is time for IMS/IRL to get back into TV telecasting and it should be done by purchasing the Speed Channel. After all, if the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the capital or center of auto racing, shouldn't they then control the racing telecasts? Besides, by doing so, it allows for more and better coverage of the IndyCar series, the IPS and whatever the IMS wants folks to see. NASCAR once per week ;-) and the IRL four or five times per week. ;-) Works for me and then we could finally see Defender relax. Besides, it isn't like the IMS doesn't have any TV experience. But seriously, if you control what is seen, you control the fans, right? And if NASCAR wants more time than one showing per week, let them pay for it, right? Of course we all know NASCAR and the IRL are working partners, which is what originally delivered some of the tracks to the IRL and took them from another series so I am sure we could work out the cab shows on TV and still get the coverage the IRL needs and deserves.

At the same time, coverage could also be done on other forms of auto racing we all would probably like to see more of like sprints, midgets, F1 and etc. If it has wheels, looks like some form of an automobile and races, show it, for a fee of course.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X