What ever happened to Manson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to Manson?

I remember him from back in the Speednet and Speedvision days. His was the first first private message I ever received inviting me to the Flag Room for the next IRL race. I knew I might be somebody finally. Also the Indy Racing World website that he set up a while back.

Anywhoo! I haven't been to Indy a whole lot the past couple years so I may be a bit out of the loop. I am wondering what Dave is up to these days? I can't remember the last time he has ever posted on this message board. Hopefully he is okay.

Anyone?

He got sick of the negavitity, same thing that happened to alot of good guys we don't see anymore.
    "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

I'd be interested to know as well. Always knowledgable and friendly.
      Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

I thought he was doing life in California, Vacaville last I heard. Charlie is a bad dude.
        Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Austin
          He got sick of the negavitity, same thing that happened to alot of good guys we don't see anymore.
          Don't think Dave got sick of the negativity at all; he got sick of the direction the IRL was heading in re engine leases, factory-supported teams, road/street races, etc.

Comment

I understand about the negativity but its only because of a few idiots on this board that pushes good guys like Manson away.. hell i will never suggust this forum for a new fan cause im afraid they would buy into the negativity too..

Comment

You just gotta keep shouting 'em down.

This is a message to all the IRL bashers, Tony G personally administered the Kool-Aid to yours truly, so you will never bring me down.
              www.dulcetroad.com

My Band's website!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Paff
                I understand about the negativity but its only because of a few idiots on this board...
                Originally posted by Chris Paff
                ...hell i will never suggust this forum for a new fan...
                Hmmm. You sound kind of negative.
                "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

its reality.. i only have negativity for some members on this board not the IRL or TG..

Comment

Originally posted by rfellows
                    Don't think Dave got sick of the negativity at all; he got sick of the direction the IRL was heading in re engine leases, factory-supported teams, road/street races, etc.
                    Exactamente
                    C'est vrai Cuz
                    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

I get high on negativity
                      ...Always follow the money

Comment

Dave is a great guy and fan. Why he does not come here is beyond me. But if you're a fan who loves IndyCar, you might stay away from a forum where malicous articles towards the series, written by people paid by the CCWS are taking root and growing.
                        Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

Many others don't come around and the only negativity was their feelings towards the new, improved IRL.
                          Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

"New and Improved"

Oh, you mean the IRL that is so much like CART yet Cart loyalist still loath.
                            Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

Manson's a great guy. I respect him for how he feels. And I like others, miss him.
                              www.ragingphotos.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X