We just got upgraded again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just got upgraded again

TrackForum.com has been upgraded to vBulletin 5.5.6, the latest, safest, most useful version, strictly for your personal enjoyment and at an extravagant expense (by some standards) .

This version includes a wide range of significant improvements to Notices, Style Variable Editor, User Profile Fields, Forum Listing Depth and an update of CKEditor. The updated CKEditor now supports Drag and Drop Uploads as well as UTF-8 Emoji.

More details here:
    https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...e-for-download

Enjoy.

Let me know what you think, but, please, nothing personal, religious, political, or clairvoyant.

Thanks.
    There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Perhaps this explains the error messages I've encountered this morning when posting.
    "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

Probably yes, sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by doitagain View Post

Let me know what you think, but, please, nothing personal, religious, political, or clairvoyant.

Thanks.
        Thank God had enough brain cells to make these improvements.
        I have no idea how you figured out to deal with the future, but you may have staved off impeachment.
        "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
        ~~Groucho Marx
        I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Originally posted by doitagain View Post
          Probably yes, sorry about that.
          No worries. There are always the occasional bumps in the road. As Mark Twain said, "I'm in favor of progress; it's change I don't like.

"I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

Originally posted by comfortably numb View Post

Thank God had enough brain cells to make these improvements.
            I have no idea how you figured out to deal with the future, but you may have staved off impeachment.
            If anyone happens to find the words missing from those two sentences please bring them to the front desk.

Comment

Isn’t it trackforum.org?

Comment

We still have trackforum.com, too, but right now it just holds all the old files. We would like to get the old forum restored to a "read only" version so all the older links here will still work.

Maybe in time for our 20th birthday.

Comment

Does the new upgrade come with vibro-massage???
                  "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                  ~~Groucho Marx
                  I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

I noticed that the Time adjusts correctly now as well

Comment

Originally posted by comfortably numb View Post
                      Does the new upgrade come with vibro-massage???
                      No, but they did get those seats in E stand Penthouse.
                      It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X