Post Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Count

When posts are deleted by the management does one's post count go down by the number of posts stricken? No one wants a fake sum.
    "The Internet. Where fools go to feel important" - Sir Charles Barkley

No, because "deleted"posts ate actually just moved to another forum subcategory (Dead Letter Office).
    There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

Originally posted by window View Post
      When posts are deleted by the management does one's post count go down by the number of posts stricken? No one wants a fake sum.
      Why is a post count so important?

Comment

I don't know but there they are for all to see.
        "The Internet. Where fools go to feel important" - Sir Charles Barkley

Comment

I can't decide if my post count is embarrassingly low or if some peoples counts are embarrassingly high.

Comment

If it is excessively high it could indicate slacking off on the job if you are employed and posting during the day or neglecting your wife and kids if posting at night.
            Davydd (Anglicized Welsh name for David...that's all)
            Certified BPT Taster Pursuing Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
            Long lost Speedway Sparkplug thrashing about in the deep woods of Minnesota

Comment

...or post lots of meanlngless drivel---something I would not know about.
              "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
              ~~Groucho Marx
              I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Truth Detector on the other hand...
                "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                ~~Groucho Marx
                I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepcheap View Post
                  I can't decide if my post count is embarrassingly low or if some peoples counts are embarrassingly high.
                  The answer is, yes.

Originally posted by Davydd View Post
                  If it is excessively high it could indicate slacking off on the job if you are employed and posting during the day or neglecting your wife and kids if posting at night.
                  Correct.
                  "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X