X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdkiel View Post

I like cheese, but I don't have a cat.
    Nobody's perfekt.
    You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

Originally posted by RS2 View Post
      That airplane forum should go away. Nobody asked for it. It is only there becaue Truth Detector whines about the airplane threads.
      The forum is in a dumb location. What does the spectrum that is aviation have to do with discussions about the mechanical world?

Comment

Nothing at all. Especially in a sub forum of an idiot who ened up hating trackforum.

Comment

So, the double standard. My post on airplanes was moved to the airplane thread, or forum. Yet, there is in the off topics forum a thread concerning music. Why has not that been moved to the music forum?

Comment

Report it. Otherwise, I'll just get to it when I get to it (if I do at all).

I'm just here to serve, mainly.
            There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

Originally posted by RS2 View Post
              Nothing at all. Especially in a sub forum of an idiot who ened up hating trackforum.
              I hate people who ene up to anything. You forgot an apostrophe, btw.
              "Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world — and never will." Mark Twain

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X