Collection For NASCAR Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collection For NASCAR Fans

I am suggesting that we take up a collection for the fans of NASCAR. With the funds, we could buy keyboards for those folks. Thus, they would be able to comment in the threads in the NASCAR Forum.
    I know they come in there, because the threads list 50 or more "views."

==

He's just using a joke to Express his opinion that he wishes the NASCAR threads that are here got more interaction, which is okay
    There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

Originally posted by doitagain View Post
      He's just using a joke to Express his opinion that he wishes the NASCAR threads that are here got more interaction, which is okay
      Thank you. Sometimes his humour goes over my head...
      "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
      ~~Groucho Marx
      I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Guess I can post here again after being banned a few years ago. I had expressed my opinions on nascar and evidently they were too extreme..
        Really don't have much to say about it now days, just might occasionally call out the very often strange things about it.
        "Moralism is often the first strength of a weak mind"
        -Norman Mailer-

Comment

Maybe NASCAR fans are turned off by the constant negative din there by most of the participants who claim to hate NASCAR and all that it represents . . . . while, for some mysterious reason, watching every lap of every race, all of the pre-race and post-race shows, and even listen to the NASCAR Sirius XM channel and talk about how bad they hate listening to individuals on that medium.

I had myself banned from there for years, but the new forum software did not carry that ban over so I've been posting there a bit, but beginning to wonder why. I guess as long as Jakester and Z28 are there, one can still get an intelligent discussion.
          DVR . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Comment

Bristol as an example. A bunch of people posted about the crowd at the track. But, almost nobody posted a comment on the actual race.

==

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X