Site Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Name

I noticed on the note to posters about tonite's maintenance that it states: Thanks for your participation at TrackForum.com.

It's dot org; we all know since the new format. I went to dot com and it takes you to dot org. How does that work?
    "The Internet. Where fools go to feel important" - Sir Charles Barkley

Because.
    There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

Taxes
      "Lead,follow or get the hell out of the way!

Lee Iacocca

Comment

Originally posted by window View Post
        I noticed on the note to posters about tonite's maintenance that it states: Thanks for your participation at TrackForum.com.

It's dot org; we all know since the new format. I went to dot com and it takes you to dot org. How does that work?
        They manipulate logical ones and zeros, that's how.
        Last edited by fenderless; 06-17-2019, 10:13 AM.
        "Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world — and never will." Mark Twain

Comment

Hey- I just noticed the little 'text balloon' thingy by everyone's handle. Am I late to the party?
          "Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world — and never will." Mark Twain

Comment

No, you're not late to the party.

You just weren't invited.
            "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

"They" have excellent taste!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X