• Show
Clear All

Both. Flag button?
    "The Internet. Where fools go to feel important" - Sir Charles Barkley

Comment

I found the Flag icon.

Comment

"Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
        ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Originally posted by originality View Post

Just added a "Mark Forums Read" button to the Main Navigation Bar, top of each forum page - let me know if it works for you.
          I can't seem to find the button anywhere.
          A classic case of throwing rocks at the neighbor's windows, while your house burns down around you.

Comment

How do I set the site up so multiple page threads go to the last page?

When I open a thread with 2, 3 or more pages it always starts on page 1
            Live like Dave

Comment

Left click the Blue Circle to the left of the thread title.

Comment

With the recent updates and indexing, the site should be responding faster than ever. Let us know if that's not the case.

Tomorrow is the big test
                There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

Seems to be doing hunky-dory so far
                  "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                  --Danny Noonan

Comment

The forum software was upgraded last night. Looks like the issue with errors on moving / merging threads and posts might be fixed.

Check your ignore list functionality. I didn't see it listed specifically as a fix, but it may have been an unspecified one.

Comment

• Thank you sir may I have another...

We would like to notify you in advance of a scheduled maintenance occurring at around 05:00 PM Pacific Time on Wednesday July 24th, 2019. Your vBulletin Cloud site might experience a short outage, lasting no longer than half an hour during the maintenance period.

Comment

• In before groundhog day:

We will be upgrading the vB Cloud site www.trackforum.org at approximately 2022-01-17 11:45:00 Pacific Time. We'll handle this for you and there's nothing you need to do on this.

This site will be unavailable during the upgrade and you might experience broken styles, both of which shouldn't last for more than a few minutes.

We'll let you know when the upgrade is complete.

Or not.

Fact is, the last four times the upgrade interruptions were not even noticeable.

Thanks for your participation

Comment

• Comment

• www.trackforum.org has been upgraded to vBulletin 5.6.6, the latest version of our software.

This version includes improvements to Photo Gallery to allow entering a title for each image as well as the image description. There is also an optional User Name Card that shows the user's name, avatar, a link to their profile, and a link to search for their posts.

A list of all the improvements contained in this release is provided here.

Comment

• Comment

• easy, goner, it says
                                www.trackforum.org

not
                                www.trackforum.orgy
                                "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                                ~~Groucho Marx
                                I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X