X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the new TrackForum.ORG is here

Thank you for your participation!

The new platform is better faster cheaper safer greener... well, better and safer, anyway. Safer as in, secure.

Please be patient as we get the kinks out. The old forum is going away. In a few days, we will point trackforum.COM to a new server, where the F1 Picks and other web pages will reside. The forums will be here at TrackForum.ORG. It should become fairly seamless after a while

Oh, by the way, the smilies aren't working yet.

Please let us know how it's working or not. Try out the new features. Note the responsive design. It's going to be great (to quote Tom Hanks in The Money Pit).

There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

It's...ALIVE!
    "If there is a place on Earth synonymous with race cars, it is Indianapolis." -- Bernie Ecclestone

"No matter where you go in the world, you say Indianapolis and they don't think about football or basketball, they think about the race." -- Richard Petty

Comment

As a rule I don't care for new.

Landlines Forever!

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
      I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Do you like being hacked by ISIS?

No?

Then this site is better.

Comment

I was going to take screen shots of an old form I was told to transfer over to this site. Am I able to post those photos? I’m sure it’s user error.

Comment

I know everybody is glad I didn't miss the bus...
            "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
            ~~Groucho Marx
            “I've found that Prayers work best when you have big players.” ~~famous college coach
            How do dragons blow out candles?

Comment

Baby blue. Hot.
              No signature required

Comment

Sorry 'bout the smilies. Lord knows I need 'em...
                There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Capua View Post
                  As a rule I don't care for new.

Landlines Forever!
                  People once demonstrated in front of Frank's house shouting, "Tanlines Forever!"
                  "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                  ~~Groucho Marx
                  “I've found that Prayers work best when you have big players.” ~~famous college coach
                  How do dragons blow out candles?

Comment

can you get 16 rows of topics on one page instead of just 8?
                    I am trying to post an image here without hosting it, but can't seem to show what I mean.
                    No signature required

Comment

How in the heck do you get to the last (most recent) page of a thread directly?

Comment

:I500

Comment

One of my comments is missing.

​​​​​​It was a rather pithy remark regarding seersuckers back on June 2, 2004

Could you look for it?
                          Live like Dave

Comment

Originally posted by crispy View Post
                            How in the heck do you get to the last (most recent) page of a thread directly?
                            I have the same question...
                            ... aaaand figured it out. There's an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny double-arrow-to-the-right button that, if you click it, takes you to the last post in the thread.
                            Is there somewhere in the settings to change the appearance? The default is awful hard on my eyes.
                            "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                            --Danny Noonan

Comment

Not sure which site we're supposed to be using. Not much action here, people still posting on the old site, and not all threads seemed to make the transition...
                              "The track will choose who's going to win."

Tony Kanaan

Comment

Responsive 1

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X