Indycar Diecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indycar Diecast

This is my sons collection that I need to get rid of. I want no money and I will pay for shipping. I'm hoping that someone with kids will take them and let them drive the wheels off as they say. I think the one Andretti might be worth a little but for the for the most part I doubt there is much value so really they are better as toys than collectors. My son had them on his shelf and never played with them except for the 1/64 but those all roll like brand new. As you can see he was a Kanaan and Andretti Green fan, My wife and I just moved to Texas from Illinois so now we have no basement and our 2nd bedroom is for scrapbooking lol no car collections. No grand kids yet to be interested in these so they are being sent to the first person who says their kids will play with them. Just private message me and I can send them to you or a ups store or somewhere if you are worried about me getting your address.

Hey everyone these cars have been claimed and being mailed today sorry I didn't post this sooner.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X